Sunday, June 2, 2013

Minismodernas Entry

The Minismodernas Second Annual Modern Contest Entry:
 




 


 

The silver pouf is from In The Twelfth Scale on Etsy, Artwork above the fireplace is a magnet from The Shopping Sherpa, The sofas are Bozart Kaleidoscope House, The coffee table base is Warren Richardson purchased on Ebay, The blue vase is from Megan's shop from Modern Mini Houses, The hot tub is from DHE Minis, The Cyclone dining table is from Minismodernas, the dining chairs are CB2 ornaments painted silver, The area rug is a free sample from The Shade Store. The clock is from Lilu Shop on Etsy, The towel rack is a ring holder from Umbra, The fireplace, lamps, pillows, metal shelf, bar, steps and driftwood sculpture are by me.

12 comments:

  1. Just wonderful! I love the bar and fireplace. You work miracles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Cyd! The whole thing makes me want to come and sit with you and have a Mad Housewife! Good luck my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!! I love it! Minismodernas-they are here in Spain, I definitely have them on my "need to shop there" list! Good luck in the contest! Sending you good vibes from Barcelona! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool. Love everything in it...especially the bar =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a hip, ultra-modern Manhattan loft. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that bar! Wow---lots of great entries for that contest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a wonderful room.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!! :))

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent work. My favorite is definitely that bar...another wonderful custom piece. I also love that silver Moroccan ottoman/footstool etc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything! I especially like the lamp over the table and the tiny cutting board with the limes. Great details. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh!! Such a change for this space! I love all the mod furniture and accessories you choose for a scene. :) So crisp and clean, but still warm. Love.

    ReplyDelete