Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mission Completed!

Magazine/Catalog Challenge:
The challnge is to recreate a scene form a catalog or magazine in miniature.

This is the picture I am recreating.  It's from a CB2 catalog.  Oh how I wish we had a CB2 here!

A little too spread apart.


Here is the finished product.  The details: I made the floor lamp using mini party lights (battery operated of course) and a little tripod I found at the dollar store; the sofa, book case, pillows and white ottoman are by me; The T.V. is Brinca Dada, the rug is a piece of fabric and the rest of the accessories, tables and books are ebay finds.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work on the challenge! I'm so glad I found your blog today! I look forward to seeing more of your creativity here. I'm celebrating 1 year of blogging with 8 giveaways. Giveaway #7 is some modern-style minis. Welcome! :-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recreation of a scene! I really love the working tripod lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I have mentioned this in my weekly wrap-up xxJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love CB2, great job, especially love the lamp! CM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just at CB2 today! Love that store. I LOVE your lamp, so clever. Too fabulous!!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete