Thursday, March 1, 2012

Zebra Wood Stripes

So, I decided to make a little scene to show off a couple of new things I made for my Etsy store: ModPodMiniatures. I'm still in the process of finishing a couple more things, but I'd love some feedback. ;-)

I made this little cabinet that has working sliding doors from wood and laminate.  The desk is zebra wood.

The chair is Reac, the lamps are vintage Ebay finds.  The white cabinet is Brinca Dada and the rest of the office accessories are Re-ment.

The rug is a $1.00 doiley from Michael's (I like the grey). The loveseat is Kaleidoscope House and the table in the background is another Ebay find.  The house is the Atomic Bungalow.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the wood you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the small cabinet! Hurray
    Neomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, opening an Etsy store. I wish you every sucess =0)

    Cool room by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it all looks great, I really love the cabinet and desk, the wood grain on the desk, especially, is really attractive :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hey!! I'll add your etsy shop to my directory of modern mini shops. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks! I have sold two pieces so far.

    ReplyDelete