Thursday, April 30, 2015

Creating Contest 2015 Party Beach Pad

I've made a little change in the layout of the Modern Party Beach Pad.


I decided to add one of the walls to the front so that there will be a little privacy for a bathroom.  There will be a dividing wall, but it won't go all the way to the ceiling.  This will provide room for a bathroom and storage area.  I'm going to attempt to make the upper windows so that they can tilt to open. 

I've started on the sliding / folding glass doors.  I'm making four window frames that will turn then slide from one side to another.


I've started on the frames, but I'm waiting on my order for 1/16" plexiglass.

I still haven't decided whether or not to go very modern or more mid-century Palm Springs for the interior.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the windows will work. It sounds fab and will provide an uninterrupted view of the outside =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiene muchas horas de diversión por delante.

    ReplyDelete