Saturday, March 14, 2015

HBS Creating Contest 2015

Just last week, I got an e-mail from HBS...aka Miniatures.com asking if I would be interested in receiving the new 2015 Creating Contest kit Denise's City Cottage an blogging about it as I do the build.  Ironically, I got the e-mail seconds after I placed an order for the kit.  I had not decided if I was going to enter the contest or not, I just like the kit. The deal is that I cannot enter the kit that I receive free from HBS, but I can enter if I do a build with the kit that I purchased.  So, most likely I won't enter because I doubt if I will have the time or energy to do two builds, but we will see.


I think the kit is really interesting.  It can go so many ways.  I love the curved roof line and the fact that it comes with the doors and windows.  

My first thought was of course Palm Springs Mid-century modern, then I thought industrial modern beachy, then New York loft, Art Deco, a bar, a lighting store, a hotel room and the list goes on...now I just need to decide which type of design I'm going to go with.

8 comments:

  1. I like the front of that kit so much that I may incorporate features from it in the build of my new "little house."

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta ese kit, y seguro que encontraras la solucion pronto

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that kit, I would like to enter but working two jobs I don't have the time or energy for much except sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Welcome aboard! I'm excited to see what you build. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I bought the kit too. I am not going to enter the contest. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with this kit -- it is a really interesting design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. =0) Me and a few other bloggers may be joining you soon....
    Oo, hotel room with a balcony view, now that is very interesting =0))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiene una preciosa y original estructura.

    ReplyDelete