Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Wonderful Gift

Recently (ok not that recently, I have had these for a few weeks now) I received a very thoughtful gift from my friend Megan of Modern Mini Houses aka: Mini Dork. If you haven't seen her blog, you have to check it out!

She made these sculptures and pillow.

She made these great little sculputres from beads.

I added a couple of the junky to funky pieces that I painted not long ago. 

She made these fab pillows with fabric she had made at Spoonflower FabricsOllipoppies has some wonderful mini fabrics to choose from too.  Megan based the design of the fabrics on ones hat I had used in the Atomic Bungalow.  Aren't the colors great?

Thanks Megan!!!


9 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you! Those are such fun pillows!

    I never knew you could design your own material.

    And paint on those pieces of furniture makes all the difference. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gifts from Megan! Love the cushions too, she is a clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gifts! I love the pillows. The room looks wonderful.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic gifts from Megan, very lovely cushions.
    I agree with the choice of color of the furniture: great!!
    Perhaps a modern painting/artwork on the walls. You can see one in my recent post ;)
    Greetings, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes the colors are really great! And the room is wonderful.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice gifts. The room is fantastic.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get wonderful gifts from Megan. The pillows are very beautiful.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Er umm, a month late, but you are most welcome!!! The pillows look fantastic on the couch, I'm so glad you like them. (Work has been so busy, I'm finally catching up now). Thanks for all the fab gifts you sent me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete