Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just In Time

I'm doing this at the last minute as usual, but I entered the MinisModernas contest....this morning.  The deadline is posted as June 1st. The funny thing is that when I woke up this morning, I thought today was June 1st.  I thought I was entering it late and it wouldn't count.  It just dawned on me that today is May 31st.  Whew!!!!



The red chairs are Reac, the coffee table is Kaleidoscope House, the round table and pillows are AG Minis, The rug is a Matisse post card, the flooring is a bamboo place mat, the book case and sofa are made by me, the accessories are hobby store finds, re-ment and Modern Mini Houses

11 comments:

  1. Very nice modern room. One of my friends has a red sofa like yours but 1:1 scale. She bought it at IKEA. Good luck!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool room. Lovin' all that wonderful colour. I like the pebble sheet...never would have thought to use it on a wall rather than a floor, but it looks really good.

    Good luck =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fantastic modern room. Good luck for the contest!
    I just wrote a post about modern furniture :)
    Greetings, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Cyd! We have the red sofa's for real in our home! Good luck and cya on the flip side! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buena suerte!! Los muebles son preciosos y me encanta el color rojo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm amazed by all the companies that make mini modern furniture. All I ever knew about were the Vitra minis. I'm truly blown away by the pieces you make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantasti modern room. I like the colors.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this on MinisModernas, but wanted to post here, I LOVE the color palette you chose. So bright and so well put together! Congrats on job well done. :D

    ReplyDelete